Well before the Holidays we found that we would receive a refund from Holt. So I waited and waited and was just thinking maybe they forgot. But lo and behold I check the mail and there is the refund.
We are still trying to decide what to do. We've been discussing a lot and haven't come up with any conclusive decision yet.
On a side note, many of you remember my car accident just a month after we were married. Well considering our 3yr anniversary is in March this accident was a long time ago. Well that case is finally resolved and over with. It is a nice way to start 2009. I'll have a seperate post to recap 2008.
This weekend we will be headed to Orlando for 2 days just to chill out and use our annual passes. :) But our exciting vacation is planned for March and we are so excited and looking forward to a nice break and fun with Cart's parents.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment