Saturday, November 26, 2011

Overwhelming post Update

Remember the post talking about how overwhelmed I am. I should say we but Cart always says things will work out. They tend to always work out. Since it has been a few weeks I thought I would post about how things are going. This is the original list and I'll put in red what has transpired.
School to do:

•Finish portfolio.Um...still working on this...Must be done by Dec 12

•Finish all assignments (mainly journal) Still working on this too...must be done by Dec 12

•Study for and take another certification exam Done times 3.


Job to do:

•Pass extra certification exam to qualify for job. Totally done and passed. Praise the Lord!

•Sub at current school so that I can keep my face seen for new job Hopefully I'll find out if I'm getting a long term sub job (basically a full time teacher without benefits) for the rest of the school year sometime in Dec. I keep praying that I get this job.

•Pick up shifts at restaurant to make extra money If I get above said job then this won't need to happen. However I'll be working at the restaurant over Christmas break.


Baby to do:

•3 baby showers: Dec 3rd, Dec 4th or 11th, Jan 7th Yes Dec 3rd, Dec 11th and Jan 7th still happening.

•Wash all baby clothes received. I've decided that I'll wash her clothes the week before she wears them. I think this will help if she doesn't wear some clothes, then I can resell as new with tags. We'll see what happens.

•Wash all diapers received. This will still need to happen. There is a special wash process to all g-diapers before using.

•Pack bag for baby, for trip south for birth I've started my mental list of what we will need. I'm going to start writing it down.

•Buy baskets for babies room Still need to do this but decided to wait until after showers in December

•Buy curtain rod and hang curtains Bought the curtain rod and Cart will hang it and the curtains tomorrow.


Random House Stuff:

•Clean and organize the scrap room (gotta have that ready for all the pictures I'll be taking) Done and done. I'm so glad this room no longer looks like a bomb went off in it.

•Paint the Kitchen buying the paint tomorrow and Cart will start painting this week.

•Clean and organize our bedroom and make room for pack n play This will be happening this weekend.
Overall we don't have much to do. I'm just glad we are getting the house in order. The last room to really tackle is our bedroom. I'm so excited to get the kitchen painted as well. Right now the most important thing that I need to get done is my school work. Feels good to have accomplished some things on our list and to have a plan for the rest.