Tonight a realized how much we have to do before baby which will be here in 10-11wks (I say that time frame because baby is coming c-section). Thinking about all the things we need to do is overwhelming. At this time it looks as if we only have 2 free weekends between now and the time baby comes. Here is the overwhelming list of which I know if I ask for help, help will arrive. :)
School to do:
- Finish portfolio.
- Finish all assignments (mainly journal)
- Study for and take another certification exam
Job to do:
- Pass extra certification exam to qualify for job.
- Sub at current school so that I can keep my face seen for new job
- Pick up shifts at restaurant to make extra money
Baby to do:
- 3 baby showers: Dec 3rd, Dec 4th or 11th, Jan 7th
- Wash all baby clothes received.
- Wash all diapers received.
- Pack bag for baby, for trip south for birth
- Buy baskets for babies room
- Buy curtain rod and hang curtains
Random House Stuff:
- Clean and organize the scrap room (gotta have that ready for all the pictures I'll be taking)
- Paint the Kitchen
- Clean and organize our bedroom and make room for pack n play
Now you ask what am I doing every weekend between now and baby's birth:
- This weekend I have a baby shower I'm hosting for my friend, a jewelry party(Work), church and a lunch with the adoptive momma support group I started
- Next weekend we are going down to Naples to meet Rebecca
- The following weekend is the free weekend.
- Then Baby shower #1 and possibly #2
- The following weekend is another free weekend, however the extended family Christmas will probably be that weekend.
- That brings us to De 16 and that weekend is a jewelry party (work)
- Christmas weekend
- New Years weekend
- Jan 7th - Baby shower
- Jan 14th is open At this point though the baby could come any time.
So it will be busy and crazy between now and baby. But I don't know how to do anything easy. I am always on the go and we always have something planned. We'll get it done and make it through.

1 comments:
Did I read that right? Are you washing diapers? Are you doing cloth? If so....yaaaaay for you. I have done cloth with both of my babies and I LOVE it. I didn't start until my first baby was over 1 and I wish I would have done it earlier. With baby #2 we started from birth.
You have a big list...but you will get it done...and don't worry...if you don't get it ALL done....you will still bring that baby home and be completely happy. Enjoy all this prep time...it is sooo much fun.
kd
Post a Comment