We have just 2 days until we find out boy or girl. I say 2 days because I have to make it through 2 full days of school before we find out. Her appointment is tomorrow at 230-300, so I should hopefully find out afterwards.
So excited to finall give this baby a name, instead of always saying the baby.
And Congrats to my friend J who helped us get matched with Rebecca. J was recently matched with a birthmom in her state. I'm so excited for them and it just shows God knows exactly what he is doing. Congrats J!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

2 comments:
A name?! You guys already have names picked out?? No way! I can't wait to hear what you choose! And to see if it is a boy or girl. I'll be checking tomorrow so you better be prompt with making the announcement! :)
Post a Comment