Thank you for all your responses on having the shower. Cart and I talked about it last night and we still aren't sure. Well I should say I keep changing my mind. LOL! I'm a very indecisive person and can change my mind on a moments notice. I'm actually getting much better in the department though. The one thing about the friend wanting to give us a shower is that she is due in May. So I don't think we'll be having the shower before she is due. I was asked Which Agency are we Using? We went through Children's Home Society (CHS) here locally. They only work with other CHS's in our state. So we could get matched with a birthparent anywhere in our state. Also, it was commented about registering. We have definitely registered at Babies R Us it was quite easy to register since we don't know the gender. I even found that they sell the cloth diaper brand that we want to use and I added that to our registery last night :) Once again thank you! 
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment