Today was I think my first breakdown ever when hearing someone is pregnant. We all know I work in a restaurant and I see preggo ladies all the time. In the last year there have been 4 women to get preggo. First was J and I was excited for her and she is a great mama. Then the other J, who was trying and I was excited for her too. She's to that stage were she's uncomfortable. She has the cutest little boy too. Then B got preggo. She was also trying (2months or so). I'm happy for her.
Then today I find out K is preggo and I lost it. I went on the back dock and cried. Don't get me wrong I'm happy for her. I'm just frustrated. Why can people who aren't trying get preggo and I who try for years can't.
I was able to watch a TV show on TLC called making room for multiples and not be jealous or even wonder when I would get pregnant. I felt at peace with the fact that I may never be pregnant.
Then today happens. I'm not even sure why it upset me so much just the fact that I can't get pregnant as easily and other people can't. I know I will be a mom one day but when and how I have no idea. Maybe I'm not at peace with it yet. Frustrating!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago

2 comments:
I hear you. Most days I'm okay with the idea of never having a baby grow in my belly. But I still get jealous of other people getting pregnant easily and quickly. So inexpensive, so easy peasy, not so hear-wrenching as adoption can be. But then I have to remember that there are hard parts of life for them too.
I think you'll continue to have up and down days. But the down days will get further apart from each other. And we're here for you on any of those down days. Thanks for writing about it.
I know theres nothing I can say, I just wanted to offer (((hugs))).
Post a Comment