Thursday, July 16, 2009

Zum.ba

On Wednesday I tried Zum.ba for the very first time at our gym. I absolutely loved this class. It was very upbeat and a great workout. I love to dance and would do it more often if it didn't mean going to a smoke filled club. Actually sometimes at work people will see me dancing and laugh. Lets just say white girl trying to dance. :)

Zum.ba is latin based and truly fabulous. If you ever have a chance to try it I highly recommend that you do.

Since I'm talking about exercise in the form of dance I should update on the weight.loss. I have officially lost all the infer.tility treat.ment weight. However when I was taking clomid at the beginning of the year I really think that plateau'd my weight. So now that I've stopped using clomid I'm hoping the weight will start to come off again. I am only 2 cycles post clomid. I'm hoping to be down at least another 10lbs before our trip to Seattle. Have I mentioned lately I am totally excited about meeting Sarah's little man for the first time. Golly he's a year old already! Only about 4 1/2 more weeks. :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Good for you!! Isn't that infertility weight tough to lose????

Breen said...

Yes more than you know! Couple that with 3 knee surgeries in 2004 and a herniated disc in 2006 and viola you have 50 lbs added to your waist, hips and butt.

Zum.ba is fun though :)