Tomorrow we are having Carter's birthday here at the house. He'll be a wopping 32yrs old on Monday. I was a little stressed today trying to get all my errands run and ended up in the Pedi chair :)
So what was accomplished today in preparation for the party? Hmmmm well I went to pick up my new glasses, had lunch with dad, picked up my check from work, picked up Cart's final bday present, and got my pedicure. Then went to Zum.ba again and then finally went to Sams to get stuff for the party. Hmmm so can you see why I was stressed....I got absolutely nothing done to prepare for the party except made it to Sams.
The party is at 3 tomorrow and I have so much to do. But yet I sit here on the Computer just tired from today. In the morning we need to clean the house, set up the gazebo, I have 6 flowers that need to make it into the ground in the AM, Zum.ba is at 11, home to get ready, pick up the cake and other things at Pub.lix. Oh not to mention we still need to get Carter's birthday buddy Ron a present....not sure what that will be yet. Oh and since I don't have time to make cards I'll be store buying them. I'm really sad about that. Then I still have to wrap his presents. Guess I should head to bed before getting stressed even more.
If I get stressed because of a 32yr olds birthday can you imagine me with planning our childrens parties.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

1 comments:
Eeeek. I know what that is like. Thats why I dont do parties at my house anymore. I decided last March would be the last one.. Its so stressfull.. I know you'll get it done, and I hope your hubby has wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment