That is how many times our profile has been viewed on miracleswaiting. But no emails yet.
We are still hoping to meet the couple we connected with through Sarah when we visit. But we will leave it in Gods hands.
The waiting game is quite interesting. We wonder if we'll catch that 1% chance that cycle or if we will be choosen to carry adopted embryos. But we are still keeping quite busy.
On the embryo adoption front I have found a clinic in our city that will receive embryos from another clinic. I am still waiting to hear from the clinic in which we used for the first IVF and I've been playing phone tag with another clinic.
I still need to work on getting in touch with some lawyers and choose one so that when we need to get the contracts done we are set to go with an attorney we feel comfortable with.
Other than that not much new to report on that front.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

3 comments:
good luck with everything! All it takes is one so hopefully soon:)
Hi,
My husband and I have been blessed with 2 embryos through Miracles Waiting, so it really does happen!!! My profile is in the midwest- and says matched by it.
Once you are matched, I will be more than happy to share the contract we used in hopes it will save you time and money. You are welcome to follow our journey @ JensAdoptionBlessings.blogspot.com!!!
Best of luck-
Jen
HEY!
We received 6 embryos through Miracles Waiting! Keep the faith sister! I will be having an October transfer. I was suppose to have it next week but I'm having surgery instead!
God bless you on your journey! Feel free to follow our journey www.womb4onemore.blogspot.com
Post a Comment