Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday

With 15 minutes left I remember today is Thursday and so another addition of Thanksgiving Thursday

Today I am thankful I made it through another year to my birthday. Although I was freaking out a bit about being 28, I realize I have my health, a wonderful husband, a job I like, my hobbies, my friends and family.

Why Freak out about 28? As I look back on the last 5 years when I was 23 and had just met my husband I realize how fast those years have gone. So I begin to think how fast the next 2 years will go and I'll be 30 and my 20's will be gone.

So I guess instead of dwelling on the reality of 28 I need to relish the rest of my 20s and enjoy and live it to the fullest.

I am also thankful that my dad has too made it to another birthday. Although at 55 he has his health and god willing has another 30 years at least to share every birthday with me.

Participate in Thanksgiving Thursday at
>>

1 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

Happy Birthday! :)