I just really need to Vent about someone at work.
We have this girl who is a hostess and she's been at our restaurant for several months. Everyone knows about the infertlity treatments, adoption plans etc (our manager is going through this too). So it's no big secret...sometimes I feel I'm educating some women about their cycles.
Anyway this girl L at Christmas went to visit her BF in Va came back and said they got married. Okay great Congrats. Two weeks later she tells me that she's pregnant and scared yada yada...So a couple days later she tells me she went to the doctor and I ask so when are you due. She said I don't know they didn't tell me. That was my first indicator it was a lie. That's one of the first things they tell you.
Well a couple weeks later she transfers to Va to be with her "husband" who got deployed a week later. While she was gone she kept in touch with one of our other managers and he would tell me things like she called and said she was "huge" and that she was having a boy.
Miraculously (my spelling isn't that great) when she is coming for a visit and to transfer back down here she has a "miscarriage".
I am totally annoyed that this girl had to Lie about something so important. I'm happy for anyone who gets PG. But don't lie to me about it, especially when I have such a hard time getting Pregnant. Some people are so incensitive and just need to GROW UP! The other crappy part is now I have to work with her again because they let her transfer back, when she wasn't a good hostess to begin with.
Okay I'm done. :)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

1 comments:
Oh that would make me crazy mad, too!! GRRR!
I hope you don't have to wrok with her much.
Post a Comment