This is the time of year that we get really busy. The end of May starts the Summer of Birthdays. First my Best-Friend S, her son turns 1 at the end of May. Then mine and Dads birthday on the 4th of June. Then friends of our family have birthdays and anniversaries. The weekend after my 28th birthday is my 10 yr High School Reunion. That will be a whole other post. At the end of June Cart has training in Tampa which I will join him for about the middle of the week. We plan to go to Busch Gardens for some fun but also meet with friends that I have living down there.
In July is Cart's birthday and his first triathalon. Yes I said Triathalon. I keep wondering if he is going through some mid-life crisis with all these marathons, triathalons etc. But he's always been into working out and being in shape. But yet it hasn't rubbed off on me. :) We also have more friends birthdays and my moms birthday.
With all the birthday's coming up I'll be busy making cards and working. I'm back to part time hours and it's nice to have a little break. Our summers usually fly by and before we know it Bike MS is here and then the cold.
It's funny as I type this I feel that we are about to pass all these events at warp speed. I am definitely looking foward to summer and all the warm weather. It's already really hot here so July will be brutal for us. But we stay because we love our summers.
We have several house projects for this summer. First we are getting our deck complete. I will post pictures of that once it's complete. After that we will work on finishing the landscaping in the back. I'm looking forward to summer BBQs and Superbowl parties and just parties in general on our new deck!
A summer of Fun is ahead so be sure to check back!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment