Today was a rather good day. I realized it and my mood as I was standing at work washing dishes.
Cart got up early to go to the gym for some triathalon training. As he got home I woke up and realized that today was the day for a meeting I signed up for at work. So I changed real quick, brushed the hair and teeth and off I went.
When I got home Cart and I went to what used to be Flemin.gs and So.ns. It's a tile store that obviously got sold. We were there getting quotes for tiling our master bath and kitchen. All I can say is Wowzer. Let's just say the master bath will come way before the kitchen.
Afterwards Cart and I went to Pan.era Bre.ad for lunch. I got lucky and got baked potato soup...my fav. Then we came home and decided to spend 45 minutes picking up the living/dining room. I only had about 45min to sit and relax before heading to work.
Usually a Saturday night bar shift I'd be there until 9 or so but I was "cut" at 7. Yippy. So Cart and I went to Tar.get where we got this
A game for the Wi.i
3 tubes of toothpaste
Cart's V8 juice
12 big rolls of Bou.nty
12 big rolls of Char.min
All for a grand total of $29 and change. Yippy!
Then we watch some wierd movie that I can't even remember the name. So it was a very productive day.
Tomorrow I hope to get some cards made and scrapbooking done. We'll finishing cleaning, maybe layout by the pool (if it doesn't rain) and of course grocery shopping. So maybe another really good day!
I love Great Weekends!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment