Sunday, June 7, 2009

Great Birthday Party

Dad and I had a good birthday again this year. Aside from Job/car troubles for dad we had a good time with friends and family.

Cart planned (well I should say I planned mostly) a party at his parents for my birthday and we included Dad as we share our birthday. This was held this past Saturday and despite the rain it turned our great.

We ordered some BBQ meet from my favorite BBQ place Bo.nos and I made my baked beans. We had yummy strawberry filled cake from Pu.bl.ix and the kids got to swim before the sky fell through.

I made out for a scrapbooker. Cart got me 2 new cartridges for my Cri.cut machine. And dad got me another one. That was exciting. Then I got money which I really need to decide what to get...more scrapbooking supplies, more cartridges, another table....oh the list is endless. Cart also got me tickets to see Ken.ny Ches.ney in August! I'm so excited for that concert. I've seen them before but looking forward to seeing him again.

I'll post pics as soon as I get them from the in-laws.

0 comments: