Sunday, January 15, 2012

Weight Loss

I haven't been really trying to lose weight in the past few months but really just trying not to gain the 10lbs I lost when I started internship. I was very successful with the holidays to not gain any weight. I've been really good at staying at a certain weight.

Well that all changed when dad passed. I've discovered I'm not an emotional eater but a bored eater. So since I've been staying busy all week keeping my mind occupied on other things I have not eaten out of boredom. So since that is the case I've actually lost about 3lbs. I've been told it is anxiety, depression, and other things. But I've eaten my 3 meals a day and nothing else. I eat till I feel full and I'm done. I'm so tired at the end of the night that I don't sit in front of the TV and eat. I actually go to bed. I'm hoping this trend continues as we bring Faithe home.

I'm in a wedding in June and when I bought my dress I ordered it one size smaller knowing I would lose the weight. I'm on the right path. Soon I'll be taking nightly walks with my baby girl and telling her all about her grandpa on our walks. :) Can't wait to hold her.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The first several weeks I've brought home an infant (foster/adopt), I lose weight. Think its the total change in lifestyle and lack of sleep. Plus, who needs ice cream when you could just sit and snuggle baby? So you should be good to go with the June dress!
Good luck!