Friday, September 10, 2010

We WON!

Remember this post where I asked if you would vote for us?

Well We Won! I thought we hadn't won because the rules said we'd find out within 3 days of judging. It's been over a week so I wasn't thinking about it.

So today after my nap I headed to work. As soon as I clocked in someone handed me the phone. It was Cart. He only calls me at work if it is really important (I thought something major happened either with the bathroom remodel or Harley). Then he tells me we got a call about this contest but they wouldn't speak to him since I entered us in the contest. I took the number down and immediately called back.

The first thing this guy said was Congradulations! Then asked me if I was a resident of FL and over the age of 18. Both a definite yes and he said Congrats again and then told me he was emailing me some docs that I had to have notarized and fax back. I'll be taking care of that tomorrow.

This $5000 couldn't come at a more perfect time. We'll be using the money for the adoption expenses. Since Cart's work reimburses up to $10000 we'll be able to roll this money twice. I'm so excited!

5 comments:

Rach said...

OMG. That is so AWESOME! Congrats!!

Mrs. Frig said...

How amazing! Congrats, you guys deserve it for sure.

Jen said...

Great news!!! I just LOVE seeing God's Hand in adoptions!!!

Hugs!!!

Ms. Pollywog said...

That is incredible!!! Congratulations!!!

Jenny @ Anything Pretty said...

WOW! How incredible! Congratulations!