Wednesday, September 22, 2010

1st Adoption Interview

We have scheduled our first Adoption Interview with the agency for October 5th.. They call this the Official Application Interview. I'm pretty sure at this meeting we hand over our first check of $400 to them. I think this is the same meeting in which we get the book of paperwork we need to fill out.

I'm a little nervous but I know we will do fine.

In other news...the bathroom remodel is going good. We are almost to completion. I can't wait until it is done.

School is busy...I'm completing 8hours a week in the classroom which is going very well. I love it. This is the hardest semester yet but so much more informative than the last several classes I took.

2 comments:

Rach said...

Moving right along! Good luck on the 5th!!

The Wiscott's said...

We have out home study Monday. Got all paper work and now working on profiles.