I love a good sale and even great savings with the sale. Thanks to the ladies over at Fabulessly Frugal (link in side bar) I was able to do this great deal.
First I convinced my mom to give me these coupons from her P&G insert. It took all day to convince her but it worked.
So with coupons organized and in hand Cart and I headed to Target to partake in this deal. First I'll list all items with their original purchase price, then the coupons and other stuff for a final total out of pocket!
Covergirl eyeshadow - $3.14
Covergirl blush - $4.89
Covergirl liquid - $7.89
Covergirl powder - $6.34
Venus Embrace x 2 - 13.98
Fushion Razor x 2 - 13.98
Olay Body Wash x 3 - $16.50
Total = $66.72
Coupons used:
Covergirl $2.50 x 2 = $5.00
Covergirl B1G1 x 2= $12.78 (cashier chose which items)
Venus Embrace $2.oo x2 = $4.00
Fushion $4.00 x 2 = $8.00
B1 Venus G1 Olay Free x2 = $11.00
Total Coupons = $40.78
Plus for the Venus, Fushion and Olay I got $15 in Target gift Cards
So I split the transactions and got the Covergirl in a seperate transaction and used the gift cards for that.
So total Out of Pocket for all those items is $23.52 However for buying the 3 Olay products I have a $15 mail in rebate so in essence I will have spent $8.52 but I still have $8.96 in gift cards so technically speaking all above items were FREE.
Don't you just love a good deal?
Now some of you may wonder will we actually use any of these items. And the answer is yes. I only use covergirl and Cart uses the Fushion razors and I will use the Fushion razors. And of course we'll put the Olay at the back of the stock pile and eventually use it. But if we ever need a donation of toiletries I go to my stock pile and use those items.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

1 comments:
You cant have to many razors, or makeup because eventually you will use it. I got a good deal on Childrens Tylonel the other day. I think like 12 boxes, and I know I will use those because they dont expire for 2 more years. Good job!
Post a Comment