Last week didn't go exactly according to plan. We followed the plan on Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesday we didn't have the Ham Steak, Cart had a craving for winds so we went to our favorite wing place for dinner. Thursday we decided on leftovers as we were both tired. Friday Cart had a lean pocket and I had soup that was in the freezer. On Saturday we put our Omaha Steaks on the grill. And today we are sticking to burgers, corn and beans.
For the week of Dec 7th through the 13th here is what we have planned.
Monday ~ we each fend for ourselves.
Tuesday ~ Ham Steak/Mac N Cheese
Wednesday ~ Pot Roast, Sweet potatos
Thursday ~ Pork Chops
Friday ~ Leftovers
Saturday ~ Country Ribs (this is also my baking cookies day)
Sunday ~ Breen with the girls for dinner Cart leftovers.
Also, I have started a Out of Debt blog. If you are interested to follow that specific journey please email me and I'll send you the link. Those blogs will be seperate as family won't be invited to that blog.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment