I went to the REs office today to meet our IVF coordinator finally. She is just as fabulous in person as she is on the phone. She makes this process feel so relaxing. I keep thinking it's going too smoothly when will something go wrong. But this weeks devotional is Hope. So I continue to Hope that this is going the way God intends.
The fun news is that because my cycles have been irregular, if we want to cycle in November I have to start BCPs (birth control pills) this cycle. So we only have a few days to make the final decision.
The tentative timeline for a November cycle would be: BCPs until end of October, Lupron for about 3 weeks, start estridal beginning of November, start Progesterone 5 days before transfer, transfer would be Nov 15th. With blood test on the 27th! Wow putting it in writing is exciting :)
I have the papers to get our infectious disease testing done and when my cycle does start I call and schedule my HSG. I remember last time it wasn't too bad but I'm a little worried it might hurt this time.
She should be able to ship out the container on Wednesday to Seattle which means the embies would be in Jacksonville hopefully by the following week. So exciting!
I had a wonderful lunch with my Pops today. He has a phone job interview on Monday so please say a prayer for him.
I have a horrible headache today...they aren't done with the roof and are pouding on the roof. I'm actually looking forward to going to work today :) They say they should be done with the roof today. They had a minor rain delay though. Here's to hoping that they finish today so I'm not woken up at 7am with pounding on the roof.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

6 comments:
that is so great that things are going so well for you two:) Hope you get your miracle soon!
I hope you dont mind I stole your faith statement..how so very true it is!
That's great news!!! Congrats!!!
SO GLAD you are almost getting started! How exciting!
Im so excited for you once again. Im really rooting for you and Cart and I hope your yardsale is great! I even had a dream about you and the whole thing the other night. Hope that doesnt creep you out! lol..
For the banner at the top-I made it in Photoshop its really not difficult at all:)
Post a Comment