Thursday, August 6, 2009

Garage/Yard Sale

It's official we will be doing a garage/yard sale to get the money together to do an embryo adoption. We are going to try to come up with enough money so that I can also stay home from work for 2 weeks after the transfer.

So right now the garage/yard sale is scheduled for September 19th. We are hoping to have it at my parents church since it is on a major road near the beach. I'm planning on doing a 50/50 drawing and I'll be headed to local businesses to try to get donations for another drawing. We'll sell tickets for both drawings. I'm thinking for the 50/50 drawing it will be $5 a ticket. So if you want to get in on that drop me an email and I will let you know my paypal email addy.

In case you don't know how a 50/50 drawing works, we sell tickets for just that drawing. When we are done selling we tally up how much is made and then draw a name. Who ever's name is drawn is then given 50% of the money collected and we keep the other 50%. So there is chance for you to get some money back.

I'll also be working on making cards to sell there as well.

As more information is gathered I'll be posting it here.

Once again thank you for all the support as we travel this journey!

1 comments:

Angie said...

You have been nominated for the "One Lovely Blog" award; details on my blog.