I haven't had much to post as of late with the holidays and all. So I decided that not only will this be an adoption update blog but just stuff about us too. :)
Christmas was good. Christmas Eve we went to my dads house for desert and time with the family. It was a nice time. Cart and I went to service and then came home....by that point I was running on 1hr sleep from the night before. I just couldn't sleep the night before and took Cart to work. On Christmas Eve I also went to brunch with my friend J and her little boy. It is always nice to just sit and talk with her. Her little boy is so good and sits there quietly while his mom and I talk. So well behaved. :)
Okay back to Christmas day. We got home from church somewhere around midnight or something like that. Cart and I have never opened presents from each other after waking up on Christmas morning. So we decided to open them when we got home from church. It was still Christmas ;) His parents came over and we did Christmas with them. Then my mom and little brother came over for brunch. We had apple cinnamon pancakes, bacon and hashbrowns. Yummy! Then we went to see Marley & Me it was a great movie but sad. Afterwards Cart and I went to visit our friends D & M in the hospital. Their little boy had been in the hospital since that Monday. So we spent a couple of hours visiting with them. By the time we got home we were absolutely exhausted but still needed to eat dinner. So we ate and I think we went to bed.
Cart had to work the next day and then I worked all weekend. New Years will be a blur as I work and so does Cart. We haven't done anything special with each other for New Years since we met almost 5 years ago.
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and Have a Happy New Year!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment