Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Back to Blogging

I miss the days of sharing our journey, the ups and downs of life. This summer I'm going to turn over a new leaf. I know I've gone back and forth about going private or not going private. This blog will remain open in its current form. This was about our journey to Faithe. So I don't feel right continuing to blog about the other ins and outs of life. So I decided to start a new blog and will share via email to those interested (I have the emails of those who wanted to still follow once private) once I have it started and set up the way I want. I want to blog weekly there about the ins and outs of life, my pinning addictions, sewing and craft projects, teaching and many other things. I'm excited and I hope I'll be able to keep it up. If you are interested in following along, email me or leave a comment with your email and I'll send you the link.

If you pop up on this page a few months or years from now and would like to see where the rest of life has taken our family feel free to drop me an email.

I hope this blog will still give hope to those who stumble upon it that are going through infertility and adoption some hope.

1 comments:

Angelwingsbaby said...

I would love to follow your new blog as well. It has been forever for me since I blogged and I just recently started getting back into it.I need to catch up on you it has been so long. :-) Actually there are lots of blogs I need to catch up lol. I really have missed all you wonderful ladies!