My friend Jenn who is an amazing and talented photographer came over this weekend to take pictures of our nursery and of us "waiting". I've always admired maternity photos and that is one thing that saddens me about not being pregnant. So I wanted pictures of us waiting and she was more than happy to do it for us. This picture is a sneak peek of one she took. 
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago


4 comments:
What a great idea- I love it! Can't wait to see more!
I couldn't agree more with Ashley!!! Wish we would have done the same for our adopted blessings!!! Hugs!!!
LOVE this idea!! Such a great shot!
what an AWESOME idea! infertility robs us of so much, if we let it. sure, maybe you can't have a pregnancy photo shoot right now, but you certainly are a mom and dad in waiting. and that is JUST as beautiful!
Post a Comment