Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Rewind

With 2012 about to be a fantastic year I wanted to rewind and review 2011.

We had a good year and it started in January with our homestudy visits. We cleaned our house like crazy and had good visits.
February was pretty uneventful except we found out we were approved for adoption.

March was our 5yr wedding anniversary. We celebrated by going to the Melting Pot and the to movie theater where we had our first date. Unfortunately by the time we got to dinner I was so sick. Turns out I got strep throat from the little kiddos I was teaching. I spent the rest of the weekend in bed.

At the end of April through June Cart was away for work for CAT duty. I had to fend for myself and it really showed me how much Cart does for our home. During those months I was super busy with school. At the end of May I went on a cruise with mom for my 30th. When Cart got home he threw me a surprise party.

July was the month of frustration with our agency. We decided to put our profile out with another agency.

August I started my final semester in college with my internship. I was definitely busy from August to December.

In October we were matched with Rebecca and were excited to be expecting our first child.

In November we were super busy every weekend. We also found out on the 8th that we were expecting a baby GIRL! I was thrilled. We also took a drive down to meet Rebecca and Ben. It was a great visit.

December was super busy for us and we had a great Christmas. We spent the month preparing the nursery for our baby girl. I also graduated from college and was Hired to start a new job in January.

While we had a wonderful 2011, we are looking forward to the amazing year 2012 is going to be!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

SO excited for you! Can't wait to see baby Faithe! God is good! HAPPY NEW YEAR!