and only 2 1/2 months to do it.
As I sit here sick today, I keep thinking about all the things we have to do before baby arrives and all the things we already have planned. When I think about it in weekend increments I keep thinking we don't have enough time.
For my mental sanity here is what is already planned for the comming months:
- This weekend is my final certification exam, as well as Florida/Georgia weekend. Plus our house really needs to be cleaned.
- The following weekend is homecoming in Gainesville...so to the Florida/Vanderbilt game.
- After that weekend I am throwing my friend a baby shower. Her baby is due the end of December (I'm so excited because our babies will be close in age). I also have a jewelry show planned for that weekend.
- The following weekend we are hoping to go meet Rebecca and her kiddos.
- Then it is Thanksgiving weekend (and since it is my week off from school I'll be working at the restaurant).
- That brings us to the first weekend in December. We are thinking that will be baby shower weekend.
- The next two weekends are pretty much open and we usually do the extended family Christmas gathering. So it will most likely be one of those weekends. I also have a jewelry party scheduled for then as well.
- Then is Christmas and following New Years.
- Then we are in January and baby could come any time but scheduled for c-section a week before due date.
Mixed in with all that I have to continue to write lesson plans, finish my portfolio and put my schooling to rest on Dec 16th. Not to mention keep the house clean and finish the nursery.
Good news is the next 3 months will fly by. :)

2 comments:
First off....CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so happy and excited for you! I SOOOOOO know what you mean about having no time, and having way too many things to do before baby comes. I am due Dec. 19 (planned c-section for the 13th.) I really have no time! LOL. His room is still in shambles. It is just so hard to do much of anything with a toddler to run after, and a hubby that is gone from home 14 hours a day 6 days a week for week. I have faith that somehow it'll all get done an dcome together just in the nick of time. :)
It will fly by for sure!! It's nice that your waiting time is during the holidays so it'll go by faster. So excited for you!
Post a Comment