Saturday, October 1, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

The story of my life. September has completely flown by and now we are in October! Internship has completely consumed my brain and feel like I'm constantly working on something for school. I LOVE what I'm doing and can't wait to have my own classroom, with my own routines and set up. Hopefully I'll get offered a job next school year at the school I am at.

In other news:




  • We really like the new church we are going to. I joined one of the LifeGroups that meets every Tuesday around the corner. And the crazy part is that all the ladies are teachers either retired, teaching for several years or just starting. It's amazing because they totally understand why I look like I'm about to fall over when I arrive. :)


  • The Dave Ramsey class is going great. We are really learning a lot. And I'm ashamed to admit this but I'll be learning how to really balance the check book this week. I was never taught growing up as money wasn't "really" discussed. And with technology everything is online anyway. But we are going back to the basics.


  • In adoption news, because that is really why you are here, there isn't much to report. We finally finished the babies dresser and I really need to get pictures uploaded and posted on here. Cart did a great job on the refinish.


Life is super busy and I love what I'm doing. We wait patiently on the Lord as he puts his plan into place for us.


0 comments: