Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Application Sent in

I have sent in our application to Holt today. At first I didn't think I would be able to send it in today because I was missing one thing from the checklist. However, our contact (we'll call her E) returned my call and said it was fine if I sent that document in later that it wouldn't hold up the start of the application. That was great news so I rushed to the UPS store and overnighted our application to them. With the holidays we didn't want to take any chances for any delays.

As I was driving there I got a little emotional. This is a big step. The only way I can describe the emotions we are feeling right now is comparing it to when you hear the heartbeat for the first time in an ultrasound. Although we have no idea who our child is yet, the love we feel in our hearts for our soon to be child is already growing. With each step I'm sure there will be more emotions.

We love you all and are so glad we have the support of our family and friends.

0 comments: