Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sadness

Yesterday I was on FB and a message popped up. It was a group message of which I usually ignored. But I read on and was brought to tears to learn a friend lost her husband.

I met this friend online and have never met. Her and her husband struggled to get pregnant like Cart and I. Then they decided to adopt. They brought their son home and fell into family life. We no longer visited the website we met on, but keep up on FB and blogs.

While I've never met her I am so saddened for her and her son. I've been praying for her and her son. I couldn't imagine losing my husband. I pray God gives her the strength to get through the grief and that God gives her son the understand his amazing daddy is in heaven with Jesus.

Please pray with me for this family.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

So sad! Praying for your friend.