Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Poor Baby

Faithe is a happy and content baby usually. Literally she eats, sleeps and poops. Until this weekend.

Part is in the Formula change post below.

Well last night she seemed to do okay. She grunted for about 45min after each feed while falling back to sleep. Then she woke up at about 7ish which was 3hrs after her last feed. She's been awake since. She only slept maybe 30min in the Moby Wrap. Since she's been awake she has cried off and on. We keep feeding her and I fear that is making the problem worse.

Her stool also changed since the formula switch. Today it has become harder and gets stuck to her.

So far we've fed her:

7am- 3.5 oz
10am - 3.5 oz
11am- 2oz
130- 2oz
230- 4oz

I feel like we are feeding her too much and too often but I don't know what else to do. It makes her calm down.

I'm one tired momma!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

As long as she seems hungry I'd keep feeding her. Maybe she is going through a growth spurt?

Unknown said...

She probably is having pain from gas, or reflux. Its most likely the formula. You need to ask your peditrician to let you try some reflux meds. You will be suprised as to how much it will change her if it is relux. We dealt with some issues and that meds really do help. I only used it for a few days and then stopped once she got over her little hump..