I start internship tomorrow unofficially! My college doesn't officially start until the 29th, thus my internship doesn't start officially until then as well. However, my directing teacher is awesome and I'm able to start tomorrow. The county where I'll be student-teaching start last Tuesday. I was able to go in before that and help my directing teacher set up her classroom.
I'll be working in a 1st grade classroom. Over the last several week I was sucked into pin.terest and have been pinning great ideas; some I'll save for my own classroom and others I should be able to apply while I'm student-teaching. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time.
My prayers for this time are that I will get through this with very little tears and that next school year I will have a job!
Are you a teacher? Do you have an tips of the trade to share? Wish me luck and say a prayer for me!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment