Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What's new?

It has been very busy since I last blogged. I've tried to catch up on my blog reading but haven't had much time. Since I last posted Cart was going to be home in a day. Well he was home for a week and during that week I was so busy with work and other things that we didn't get to spend much time together. Then he went back to work and got called back out for another 21days.

A week after he went out for 3 weeks I went on a cruise for a week. Since I've been back I had my birthday and I've been busy working.

At some point we had an update from our agency. Nothing to spectacular just that things are slow going. A couple though that started their adoption process the same time we did, had placement in March. So hopefully we'll have a match very soon. That would be a great belated birthday present.

I'm going to try to do a more detailed post soon.

0 comments: