We had a fun night last night that now requires me to be couch bound today. This is a very TMI post so if you feel squeamish or are one of the parental units you may want to STOP reading this.
I got off work yesterday and came home had dinner. My usual routine with school now is that after dinner I go to Panera to study for 3 hours. While I was studying I was getting really tired and sluggish. I realized I soaked through a tampon. Not thinking much of it I changed and went back to studying. On my way home I realized I soaked through yet another. This was only an hour after changing. The cramping was intense and as soon as I got home I cleaned up and changed again. I watched the Big.gest Los.er with Cart and kept track of the changes. They happened every 45-1hr until the time it was 30min. So after talking with my mom we headed to the ER. Blood count was normal however my iron levels were borderline low. They gave me meds for the pain and I still kept feeling like I was going to pass out. After the exam and all the blood work came back they gave me a script and sent me on my way. I'm on bed rest for today and will be taking BCPs 4x a day for 4 days. They diagnosed me with Irregular Uterine Bleeding and I follow-up with my GYN next week. I hope that I don't ever have episodes like this again.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment