Saturday, January 16, 2010

How's it going

Nothing is really going on here right now. Life is sorta getting back to normal after our weekend away. I worked alot this week and feel like it is becoming more mundane because I have the same schedule every week. It is somewhat annoying. I'm working on some other things...remember the thing I'm keeping secret for now. It is in the works and once I gather more information I will post about it :)

Currently we just put the finishing touched on my scrap room. So excited to finally have my space complete. I love being able to escape to my space and work on something crafty. I have my TV and stereo in place so I have noise. Cart also enjoys this because he gets to play his PS3 at another point when I'm not at work.

We have 5 weeks until Cart runs in the Donna Breast Cancer Marathon. That is a local event so no traveling involved except over the River and across the Ditch!

We talk about children every now and then but still have it on the back burner unless we get a surprise. I'm learning patience in this process.


0 comments: