Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Focus

With the constant thought of trying to concieve (TTC) your mind gets overwhelmed and exhausted. It is a vicious cycle for infertile people or people who have tried and tried and nothing.


What is this vicious cycle?

First your monthly cycle comes. Right after it ends you start using OPKs (ovulation predictor kits). The is a daily thing of analyzing lines until the postive one comes. Sometimes you use this test a couple times a day. Once you get that test you know you'll ovulate anywhere between 24-36 hrs later. Or even the same day. But as those test lines get darker you start well...then once you get that positive you well...somemore... After you ovulate and you have two weeks until your next cycle should start...you wait and wonder. All the pains and symptoms etc. Then your beloved friend shows and the vicious cycle starts all over again. Wondering again will this be our month. The longer it gets without getting pregnant naturally you get frustrated and it takes its toll.


So, to keep my mind from the vicious cycle I have started a new hobby. I have taken up scrapbooking. I am starting from the beginning when Cart and I first met. So here is my first page. As I keep doing this I'm sure they will get better and more creative. :)


0 comments: